Hi,

I have a situation where I need to execute a mojo just before the execution of
the mojo bound to the phase. Is there a way to achieve this without binding my
mojo to the previous phase but to the phase that I'm interested in?

For example, the "eclipse-plugin" packaging type has the following phases:
- […]
- process-test-resources
- package (which itself executes 2 mojos)
- […]

I would like to execute a mojo just before the first mojo of the package phase
is executed, or even better in between the execution of the two mojos executed
by the package phase.

I could hook my mojo to the process-test-resources but I feel that this is
incorrect since the execution of my mojo should only happen if the package
phase does, otherwise it may screw up following builds.

Thanks.

Pascal