I have a dependency A which I installed in my local  maven repository. My
maven  uses nexus and  my project uses maven.
When I try to build my project which has this dependency  A   even tough its
present in my local repo   the build fails telling its not present in nexus,
the same when I did for oracle driver it worked even tough its not in nexus
I can still build my project but thsi dependency A its in my local repo and
not in nexu and my project does not build complaining artifact is missing.