Thanks!

I'm also checking out the mojo-executor plugin. It looks kind of squirrelly,
but it may do what I want. I'm going to need to run a plugin on the checked out
code, so I guess I can't avoid either embedding Maven or forking it. (I think
I'll fork.)

Part of me wonders if sticking to shell scripting for this might be easier.

-K