On Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 12:18 AM, Aliaksei Lahachou <
aliaksei.lahac...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> cobertura:cobertura executes it's own lifecycle: instruments the classes,
> instrumented classes are saved to target/generated-classes/cobertura, and
> executes unit tests. Instrumented classes dump coverage data to
> target/conbertura/cobertura.ser. There are two things to understand:
>
> 1. When cobertura:cobertura is executed, dependencies are not instrumented.
> You have to have enabled instrumentation, see cobertura:instrument goal.
> This will produce jars with instrumented classes, so be careful not to
> distribute them.
> 2. Each module will write coverage data to it's own
> target/conbertura/cobertura.ser file. I think it's possible to configure
> instrumentation so that all jars write to the same cobertura.ser file, but
> I don't know whether it's normal, and I never tried that.

I want to say that there's a cobertura target.  Something like
cobertura:aggregate that will combine the results off all the unit tests,
for the module that's being tested.  That probably won't be what you want,
but I think it would be a lot closer.  This is all from memory though, so
make sure to check it's actually what you want.