Hi all,
  I'm attempting to re-package a 3rd party open source project and create our
own custom distribution.  I've modified and the source, and the repo is
available here.

https://github.com/apigee/beanstalk-spring-integration/tree/usergrid

I'm attempting to perform a release, however these properties must be present
at runtime for testing to work properly.

 -DAWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID=[your aws accesskey] -DAWS_SECRET_KEY=[your aws secret key]

Because this uses sensitive data, I obviously don't want to put these
properties in the Pom.  I've scoured the documentation, but I'm unable to find
an example of how to do this, and I know I've done it before!  Here is what I'm
attempting, which is failing.

mvn release:prepare release:perform -Darguments="-DAWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID=[your aws
accesskey] -DAWS_SECRET_KEY=[your aws secret key]"

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

--
Todd Nine