Hi org.apache.maven.user,

> I avoided this because I assumed that the modules of the aggregator
> would have to exist as subdirectories of the project. Is this actually
> the case?

Yep, you'd have to have a working copy of each module in its own
subdirectory. Your original statement was that you "have a set of projects,
with some interdependencies" so it wasn't clear to me whether you want
every project in question to link to all the others' javadoc, or whether
you just have one downstream project that could link into all of the
dependencies' existing javadoc sites. Hopefully you don't have circular
dependencies (even indirectly) and the latter is sufficient.

-Curtis