Hi,

I am using Maven 3.0.4 along with Jython 2.5.2 and Pygments 1.5 (via an
egg). I have configured the jython-compile-maven-plugin as,

<plugin>
<groupId>net.sf.mavenjython</groupId>
<artifactId>jython-compile-maven-plugin</artifactId>
<version>1.2</version>
<executions>
    <execution>
        <phase>package</phase>
        <goals>
            <goal>jython</goal>
        </goals>
    </execution>
</executions>
<configuration>
    <libraries>
        <!-- Install the latest pygments library -->
        <param>Pygments</param>
    </libraries>
</configuration>

 Running *mvn install* the created JAR contains the *Pygments* library
embedded inside in a *Lib* folder. This makes sure that all my code works
fine.

The problem starts when I run a *mvn release:prepare* command. In this
case, only my code gets inside the JAR, and the *Pygments* library gets
left out. If I take a look inside the *target/classes* folder, it contains
both my code and the needed pygments library.

Any idea on what I may be missing or doing wrong?

I have also posted the question to StackOverflow:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/11623619/difference-in-maven-releaseprepare-and-install-jars-when-using-jython
Regards,
Sandeep Gupta