additionally your plugin must actually mind about this; most dont).

Does this fit your problem? Did you create a jira ?

Kristian

Den 23. juli 2012 kl. 22:08 skrev Dennis Lundberg <denn...@apache.org>:

On 2012-07-11 11:42, Oleg Estekhin wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to solve the mystery behind

http://code.google.com/p/maven-svn-revision-number-plugin/issues/detail?id=16

with the help of the reporter of the original issue and the developer of

SqlJet library.

So far we have found that at some point there appears second

classloader, which initializes some singleton classes second time, and

after that the parallel build continues with two separate singletons.

One set of build tasks still uses the first singleton, other set of

build tasks uses the second singleton, and that, just as expected,

causes a lot of pain later.

What is worse, I can't reproduce this behavior on my system (Windows 7,

Maven 3.0.4, JDK 1.7u5) with a test project, but it is reliably

reproduced on the system of one of the plugin' users (OpenSUSE 11.1,

maven 3.0.4, JDK 1.7u4) with his own project, by my test project builds

just fine there too. Means I am missing something in the test project,

but so far I do not know what I am missing.

Questions, questions:

What could cause the Maven to create the second classloader during the

parallel build while the first classloader and singleton are definitely

still in use?

What kind of even more logging could be added to the plugin or to the

SqlJet library that can provide some additional insight of what is going

on?

What kind of debugging could be used on Maven parallel build?

What should I have asked besides the questions above?

Best regards,

Oleg.

test

--