Hello Brett,

unfortunately, binding it to Lifecycle.INSTALL without a custom
lifecycle seems not to be good enough. During the run of "mvn
install", "install" will be run in every module seperately (first
parent, the reactor projects). Now after install:install succeeded in
the parent, my goal foo:create-sha1-list runs but install:install did
not run in the other reactor projects (probably they are even not yet
compiled yet).

I want to create exactly *one* bill-of-materials for *all* artifacts
created in the multi-module project.

I will take a look at the lifecycle stuff, though I fear  I did not
grasp the documentation right now :-).

Regards Mirko