cool. it seems thats exactly what i need. I was a little bit surprised with the
SourceInclusionScanner, but i hope it will load all the source files.

1] in this part:

        @Override
            @SuppressWarnings("rawtypes")
            public Set getTargetFiles(File targetDir, String source) {
                return null;
            }

eclipse is telling me to remove the @override anotation..but in the origin
project eclipse says nothing.

2] another thing what i dont see , why is there:
       includes = Collections.singleton("**/*Model.java");

and not :
         includes = Collections.singleton("**/*.java") or  includes =
Collections.singleton("*.java");

3]

/**
 * Generatation output from source code files
 *
 * @goal start-generate
 *
 * @phase generate-resources
 */
public class GenerateOutput extends AbstractMojo {

i have successfully made mvn install. now i have the plugin in local
repository. I expect that i will just add the plugin into <build> part and it
will run. But I dont see why is there the @goal anotation. Should I configure
it in the <build> part?

thanks