Hi

I have a large set of projects with a top project (root project) and I want to generate an aggregated report on all the dependencies in the product. And the (mvn project-info-reports:dependency-convergence) can do that but I also need to know id the dependency is used for compile, test or runtime.

Is there some other report that can be used for that?

Thanks
Lucas

--
Oracle
Lucas Persson | Principal Member of Technical Staff

Oracle Svenska AB, Kronborgsgränd 17, S-164 28 KISTA, reg.no. 556254-6746
Green
          Oracle Oracle is committed to developing practices and products that help protect the environment