Hi All,

Thank you for your response.

I think I need a little bit more help. Maybe you guys can be somewhat more
specific as to which classes I can use as an example.
I have downloaded the sources for both the maven-site-plugin and the
maven-executor-plugin but so far have not found an example of what I am
trying to do.

I am using the BuildPluginManager's executeMojo method for executing my own
plugin but I don't see a reference in the downloaded sources to this class.
Does this mean I should not use this way (=class) of executing my own plugin
and is there an other way to start other plugins ?
And if so can you point me to this class and/or method ?

As stated before the first plugin (plugin A) is called correctly by Maven
and both the MavenProject and MavenSession are injected correctly. However
when I execute plugin B using the BuildPluginManager.executeMojo method
injection for MavenProject and MavenSession fails in plugin B.

Thank you all in advance.

Richard