The xdoclet plugin has been a great source of frustration. Last night i
opted out and just wrote a goal to do all my xdoclet stuff but the goal
is now over 200 lines which kind of defeats the purpose of using maven.

Also what I considered an error was the plugin trying to download the
snapshot which slows down the build significantly.

Regards,

Nadeem