Hi all,

with the maven compiler plugin (version 2.5.1) and Maven 3.0.3 / 3.0.4 I
have the the strange effect, that if I have one real build error all
warnings are reported as errors as well.

Settings for the compiler plugin are (copied from the effective pom):
   <compilerArgument>-Xlint:all</compilerArgument>
   <showWarnings>true</showWarnings>
   <showDeprecation>true</showDeprecation>
   <compilerVersion>1.6</compilerVersion>
   <source>1.6</source>
   <target>1.6</target>

This makes it very hard to spot the real error. Is this the intended
behavior? I didn't find an issue regarding that.

Greetings
-Sascha-

PS: I did a quick check, and using the compiler plugin 2.3.1 only shows
the real error as error and the rest still as warning, though the output
seems to have changed quite a bit