Indeed, this sounds like a promising approach.
Thanks!
-Max

On 08/28/2012 11:47 PM, Manfred Moser wrote:
Hm.. if you are using Nexus Pro with the 2.1 release and the nexus staging
maven plugin you get local creation of a staging bundle in the target
folder and atomic upload to the repo .. which only happens after
successful build including on multi module projects.

I think this does what you want..

manfred

PS: You might want to move this discussion to the Nexus mailing list..