Hi,

I'm using archetype:integration-test (version 2.2) to perform some
integration tests on some archetypes I created and used.
These archetypes create some empty folders under the source tree of
generated projects.

I've put under /src/test/resources/projects/<mytest>/reference the reference
that should be compared with what is generated from the archetype.

The problem is that when this reference is copied under
/target/test-classes/projects/<mytest>/reference, empty folders are not
taken into account. When this reference is compared with
/target/test-classes/projects/<mytest>/project, the integration-test goal
fails, considering that some folders are missing from the reference.

- can this be considered an issue of the archetype:integration-test goal ?
- is there any workaround ? (apart from removing empty folders from the
archetype generation of course)

Thanks,
Jeremie