Hi Martin,

> There is a problem with the [maven-nar-plugin] project because there are
> tens of orks on github. If you have any questions about it please ask. I
> have contact to one of the ative authors and we try to merge all the forks.

I am guilty of one of those forks. We submitted a PR (
https://github.com/duns/maven-nar-plugin/pull/5) but never heard back, so
we had no choice.

It looks like the canonical version at duns/maven-nar-plugin has not been
updated for nearly two years. Is that going to change? It would be great
for this very valuable plugin to be maintained!

Thanks,
Curtis