Hello all,
We recently changed the packaging of some modules in our application :
    <dependency>
      <groupId>my.company</groupId>
      <artifactId>my.artifact.core</artifactId>
      <version>2.5.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>my.company.internal</groupId>
      <artifactId>my.artifact.core</artifactId>
      <version>2.6.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
    </dependency>

as this is internal now, we created a new module

 <dependency>
      <groupId>my.company</groupId>
      <artifactId>my.artifact</artifactId>
      <version>2.6.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
    </dependency>

I have a maven module that could depend on
my.company:my.artifact.core:2.5.0-SNAPSHOT as well as any other
following releases, including my.company:my.artifact:2.6.0-SNAPSHOT
I could have used a version range such as: <version>[2.5.0,)</version>
 if only my packaging did not change...

My question is : can we tell maven to depend on
my.company:my.artifact.core for  a certain range of version and
depend on my.company:my.artifact for another range of version?

Thank you very much for your answers,
Anthony