Currently i use buildforge with maven but i do execute them separately for
each module, means runs mvn clean install commands from each module. This
will basically cleans and compiles everything whether there is change or
not. Now i'm trying to make use of incremental build function, so i changed
to execute mvn install from parent project itself with the "-amd" option
when i did this even though change is only in "Module C" it still
did compilation on Module A & B. I can understand the compilation part of
Module D when there is a change in Module C but why A & B?. Should i use
incremental build instead of "-amd" option? Basically i just want to
compile only changed source code files not everything everytime.

On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 10:22 AM, Ron Wheeler <rwhee...@artifact-software.com