Read also Maven books from this site:

http://www.sonatype.com/Support/Books

rgds,

Markku

On 10/06/2012 06:42 PM, Rob Withers wrote:
Thanks for your help.  I did some O'Reilly reading.   I could not find that
I could skip the verify, but as Robert mentioned I can control the threshold
of the plugins.

I now have:
workspace/
     pom.xml
     murmur-events/
         pom.xml
     murmur-utils/
         pom.xml
     reed-solomon/
         pom.xml
     murmur/
         pom.xml
     genesis/
         pom.xml

where the reed-solomon overrides the plugin values for the analysis tools.

It is fairly complicated to setup each new project, since I need to combine
maven3, git, eclipse, and a Jenkins project for each one.  I had to generate
the top and put it into the Jenkins repository, which is separate than the
.m2 repository, but it works.  I may switch to a public repository at some
point.  Anyways, once I get each project setup, it is gravy.

Thanks,
Rob

From: Barrie Treloar [mailto:baerr...@gmail.com]