On Sun, Oct 7, 2012 at 9:34 AM, Rob Withers <reefed...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am guilty for being lazy.  I really hate all this build config stuff and
> with maven, git and Jenkins, plus FindBugs and PMD in all three
> environments, it gets to me.  I am totally up and running, minus some issues
> as I split my project apart that I am working on.  If I do go for the public
> maven repos, I will be sure to read the books.  You have given me a crash
> course on it and I can us it effectively now.
>
> Now, back to coding, which is what I really like to do (minus a trip back
> into JBoss land).

You sound like you can get the stuff done, so I beg you to spend a
small amount of time reading those docs.

Instead of this stuff bugging you, you will understand how to quickly
and easily get it fixed.
Otherwise next time you run into these problems you will have that
mental barrier that says this stuff is hard and annoying.
It is only that way because you need to know the basics.

You wont regret it.