Hi Stefan,

> <dependency>
>    <groupId>de.hhla.test</groupId>
>    <artifactId>test.assembly.core</artifactId>
>    <version>0.0.1-SNAPSHOT</version>
>    <type>pom</type>
> </dependency>

Personally, I have never used a dependency of type pom. But according to
the Maven docs, the main use case for it is as a shortcut to import a group
of dependencies transitively from that POM project. But in that case, you
would declare that dependency with scope "import"; see:

http://maven.apache.org/guides/introduction/introduction-to-dependency-mechanism.html#Importing_Dependencies

Is that what you are trying to do? If you use scope import, does the
problem go away? If scope import is not what you want, I am curious why you
are using a dependency of type pom.

Regards,
Curtis