I've finally got round to moving my build over to using the xxx:deploy
goals.  This works a treat for jars, but I'm having an issue with wars.

The build can produce various different builds of the war, which contain
different config settings for the environment it will run in.  To
distinguish these builds I include the environment name by manipulating the
appropriate property:

        <postGoal name="war:init">
                <j:set
var="maven.war.final.name">fip-workflow-${maven.tcw.env}.war</j:set>

        </postGoal>

This all works for building the war and under my old build I just copied the
result to our repository using the <copy> tag.  However when I switch to
using war:deploy it gets the source filename correct, but the target uses
the default name, e.g. tcw-fip-workflow-webservice-2.0.0.war

Am I doing something wrong, or is this just a feature / limitation / bug of
the war / artifact plugin?

thanks

James

Internet communications are not secure and therefore the Barclays
Group does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this
message.  Although the Barclays Group operates anti-virus programmes,
it does not accept responsibility for any damage whatsoever that is
caused by viruses being passed.  Any views or opinions presented are
Barclays Group.  Replies to this email may be monitored by the Barclays
Group for operational or business reasons.