My settings.xml does not exist. I do not know if i have deleted it by
mistake.
If you advise me to generate one settings.xml, which proxy should i use?
If it was there a while ago, did it have a default proxy host and port?
If so what is that, if not what hostname and port should i use, or how cani
find a list of proxies?
Thanks for your time.