From: Per Abich [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 27, 2004 2:17 AM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: RE: Is there a way to separate maven's repository from my
reposit ory?

If you cannot turn it off, maybe you can clear it with a pre-Goal for
the "clean" goal.
The compile would then repopulate it from all known repositories
(meaning all repos you have specified).

Maybe you should automate the building process and use cruisecontrol
so that the repository of the developer doesn't matter, since only the
repo of the CruiseControl users does...

Hope my suggestions help...

Regards

Per Abich

On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 13:40:37 -0500, Jarrell, Maury
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

Per Abich
Praktikant
Catenic AG