hi carlos .. nice to hear from you again ..

--- Carlos Sanchez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Have you checked
> http://maven.apache.org/reference/plugins/aspectj/ ?
yes .. i did so ... for now over three days ..

> If so, I need some debug info:
the debug flag for aspectj is not working for me ...
the verbose flag is working ..

> Does it work when not in multiproject?
dont know ... have to try it ...
will try this at once ..

> What goal are you calling?
the main ( root directory ) maven.xml contains
<preGoal name="java:compile">
        <attainGoal name="aspectj:compile"/>
    </preGoal>

> Have you added this to foo-ear?
>           <dependency>
>             <groupId>groupid</groupId>
>             <artifactId>common-jar</artifactId>
>             <version>jarversion</version>
>             <properties>
>
> <aspectj.weaveWith>true</aspectj.weaveWith>
>             </properties>
>           </dependency>
>           <dependency>
>             <groupId>groupid</groupId>
>             <artifactId>sample-ejb</artifactId>
>             <version>jarversion</version>
>             <properties>
>
> <aspectj.weaveInto>true</aspectj.weaveInto>
>             </properties>
>           </dependency>

yep .. that is exactly what i did ...

> Have you added something like this to maven.xml?
>            <preGoal name="java:compile">
>              <attainGoal name="aspectj"/>
>            </preGoal>

yep .. the first ten tries i simply took "aspectj" ..
later on "aspectj:compile"

would it help you to look through the project / maven
/ property files ???