From: Per Abich [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 27, 2004 12:09 AM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: Jar:deploy building incorrect file path with extra : before the
a rtifact Id

Looks like a cvs notation to me. Maybe you have specified upload via
CVS? I'd say you have CVSROOT="C:/apachehtdocs/maven/dev/" and the
module name "echostar-toolkit/poms/echostar-toolkit-1.0.0.0.pom". But
I am not experienced enought with maven to tell you how you produced
it. Check your project.properties and project.xml....

Regards

Per Abich

On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 18:14:52 -0600, Ryan, Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> I am trying to run the jar:deploy goal.  It is adding an extra : between
the
> file location and the artifactId so that the directory cannot be located.
> Here is an example of the bad location:
>
> scp:

C:/apachehtdocs/maven/dev/:echostar-toolkit/poms/echostar-toolkit-1.0.0.0.po

> I cannot figure out where the extra : is coming before the artifact Id
> 'echostar-toolkit'
>
> Any ideas???
>
> Scott Damon Ryan
>
> Developer