Hello Anders,

I've tried to do what the warning told me to do. But I got the same warning
anyway.

In my projetct: *project-parent* i did this:

<version>*project-parent*.0.0.1-SNAPSHOT</version>

I only ask it here because I've tried many other options and in some
situations I got an error, in others I got the same warning.. None work it!

Ivo