This happens if I build locally and when built with our CI build
server.  When I build locally it will use disk C and the disk is not
full.  These folders are just the normal maven build folders so if
there is something using the file...it's a Maven process.

We are using Maven3...perhaps the site build spawns other processes
and there is a conflict between them?