Hello,

I saw some corresponding regarding this subject, but saw now solution.

I would like to create a local repository of a specific project. Up
until now I used the deploy plugin to achieve that.

mvn -D altDeploymentRepository=install::default::file://$(targetdir)/maven
deploy

This was great, as it created the repository layout and copied and
generated all required files.

The problem that for some reason the deploy plugin is disabled in
offline  mode, even if it can be used with local repository.

Being able to create repository in offline is required for packaging a
project, without manually copy the artifacts out of tree.

Maybe there is some other plugin that can be used to achieve the same
task... I will be happy to use any alternative that creates the maven
repository only for the artifacts that are being built and work in
offline mode.

Regards,
Alon Bar-Lev.