Hello Kristian,

I tried 2.13-SNAPSHOT and the stacktraces are not indented anymore and
the "at" is missing.
Netbeans (7.3 Beta 2) does not recognize these stacktraces when pasted
into the analyze window nor when clicking into the console output.
This is IMO a regression compared to 2.12.4. When invoking test runs
only in Netbeans, however, it uses the XML output, so reporting and
running tests from the still works.

For humans the stacktraces look IMO better, though :-).
Should I open an issue?

Regards Mirko