Another great tool to have in your toolbelt

IMHO: most IDEs (not only eclipse) will allow debugging HTTP 1.0/HTTP 1.1
Connections

i havent seen any tool except openssl and curl for debugging SSL connections
..picture the following 2 scenarios

Client has wrong key for cert or vice-versa..happens alot with self-signed
certs..how to debug this except for logging?
Server has wrong cipher for client public-key algo...so when handshake fails
and key-exchange doesnt happen..how to debug?
Saludos desde EEUU!
Martin
Porfavor..no altere o interrumpir esta communicacion..Gracias