The right/correct solution here is to setup an internal Maven repository
where you deploy those jars to.
It's been discussed so many times here by people trying to have an
alternative solution blessed. There are other hackish ways to work around
this, but you will then run into other issues. For sure.

For you internal repo you should get one of the free repository managers.
You will install and have it set up in less than a day. Trying to work
around this will cause you pain every day.

/Anders