Hi,

I understand you have two different multimodules projects.
But those projects have actually dependencies with each other. In short,
"circular".

If so, it won't work with Maven.
The "Maven way" here is: if those projects actually have modules that are
so intricate, then you somehow have the same lifecycle: those two projects
should be in the same one.

Cheers