On 06/02/2013 5:15 AM, Adrien Rivard wrote:
I'm not sure that that the latest m2e have more in the maven repositories
view than what you already have but the update-site are here
http://eclipse.org/m2e/download/
You need to install :
   - m2e - Maven Integration for Eclipse
- m2e - slf4j over logback logging (Optional) if you want the maven logs.