How can I get the default project builder configuration of my maven project
when I implement my custom maven plugin?

I will get execution properties from it (I think I can get the maven
variables values from it i.e. project.version, bamboo.build.number etc.) I
am searching for a way i.e. I will say getProperty("bamboo.build.number")
and it will return me the value of it as like how maven understand its value
when it processes a pom.xml If there is another easy way to retrieve it you
are welcome.