Hello All,

In my company we have checkout and modified

One class of org.apache.axis2:axis2-transport-http:1.5.1

We repackage it as a jar but with ours modification and

Explicit other artifact name.

But in the following section:

<plugin>

                <groupId>org.apache.felix</groupId>

                <version>1.4.0</version>

                <extensions>true</extensions>

                <configuration>

                    <instructions>

                        <Bundle-Version>1.0</Bundle-Version>

                        <Bundle-Name>${pom.artifactId}</Bundle-Name>

                        <Bundle-Version>${pom.version}</Bundle-Version>

                        <Bundle-Vendor>Apache Software
Foundation</Bundle-Vendor>

<Bundle-Description>${pom.description}</Bundle-Description>

<Bundle-SymbolicName>${pom.artifactId}</Bundle-SymbolicName>

                        <Export-Package>

org.apache.axis2.transport.http.*;-split-package:=merge-last,

                        </Export-Package>

                    </instructions>

                </configuration>

            </plugin>

We must let Vender Apache Software Foundation, or we change for our company
name, or place

Apache Software Foundation and our company name ?

Thank a lot & best regards,

Adrien RuffiƩ