Dear Hanasaki,

I would like to say thanks for your detail explanation.

I saw that you put the host is: firewall.domain.com but how I can get the
information of username/password for it ?
Actually I tried to get information of proxy via firefox by go to Edit -->
Preference --> Advanced --> Network --> Settings but I saw that the current
option is: use System proxy. Then I tried to check my ubuntu 12.04 to see
proxy information but when I go to System setting --> network setting -->
Proxy, the use mode is None.

Thanks and best regards,
Dzung