Hello Martin,

thanks for your suggestion. However I think I did not make myself
clear in my description. My problem is not with generated reports but
that during report generation while building the site a bunch of the
reporting mojos are starting a "default" lifecycle phase again hereby
prolonging the time the site needs to build.

Regards Mirko