Hello!

i wanted to download http://www.miglayout.com/mavensite/ to play with
it, and got embarked into a horribly frustrating journey into unknown
countries making me cry for forgotten times when you could simply
download a piece of software to try it out...

to get the latest version of that library (which coincides with the
    stuff as advertised by the doc, making thus the latest version an
    obligation) you need to get it through maven...

well.. i managed to get maven installed...
and then the problems began....
first i tryed it cvs like style:
 mvn http://www.miglayout.com/mavensite/

 but it exploded in my face, so i went to read the doc about maven...

reading through the documentation, i lost my afternoon reading a lot of
stuff about how set up a project with maven, how mantain it and the
philosophy behind maven, but the simple fact that i don't care at all
about that stuff, and that i just want a piece of software only
available through maven and how to get it, totally eluded me....

and before i go get my head banging against the next wall, maybe someone
can point me out how to do this surely simple task?

thanks a lot!

--
ciao bboett