I would start by describing what you want to do and why. That way we can
determine if you approach fits best with "the maven way" and suggest the
best way to align with that... There are some alarm bells ringing

On Monday, 18 March 2013, Jan Engler wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am writing my first custom plugin for maven.
> I`m now facing 2 problem.
> - I need to know the absolute location of every dependency (incl.
> transitive deps)

You need @requiresDependencyResolution in the java doc annotations or the
equivalent (on a phone so cannot look up) for java 1.5 annotations

> - Is there a solution for workspace dependencies (i would like to have a
> "jar" of them as well) like "disable workspace resolution" as a method
> call in the plugin?

Here is the alarm bell FYI

--
Sent from my phone