HI,
I have project which contains many modules and creates jars and wars. My
Build structure is parent POM has all modules. I am placing all my plugins
in PARENT POM to be required to to applied all child modules. My
requirement is to copy all these created jars to one location and wars to
another location. I am using maven-dependency-plugin to do this. This is
sample plugin. I have two issues with this.
1.  I am able to copy all the jars and wars to one folder, but not jars to
one folder and wars to another. Not able to distinguish
2. SInce i have placed this plugin in parent, along with all the jars and
wars, from Parent POM type is POM it is copying project.pom to this
location also. How to exclude project.pom being copied.

Here is my plugin. I have added 2 artifactItems one for jar and another
with war by mentioning TYPE as jar and war for each, also added excludes
and includes, nothing worked. Any solution to my problem? Really it would
be great help.

             <plugin>
                <version>2.7</version>
                <executions>
                    <execution>
                        <id>copy-installed</id>
                        <phase>install</phase>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>copy</goal>
                        </goals>
                        <configuration>
                            <artifactItems>
                                <artifactItem>
                                    <groupId>${project.groupId}</groupId>

 <artifactId>${project.artifactId}</artifactId>
                                    <version>${project.version}</version>
                                    <type>${project.packaging}</type>
                                    <overWrite>true</overWrite>

 <destFileName>${project.artifactId}.${project.packaging}</destFileName>
                                </artifactItem>
                               </artifactItems>

 <outputDirectory>../../${install.jar.folder}</outputDirectory>
                        </configuration>
                    </execution>
                </executions>
            </plugin>