Hi,
 I have one plug-in that creates the zip file.
How do I change it to do deploy stage?
Normally I do mvn assembly:assembly deploy:deploy-file

                                        <plugin>

                                                <version>2.4</version>
                                                <configuration>
                                                        <descriptors>

<descriptor>distribution.xml</descriptor>
                                                        </descriptors>
                                                </configuration>
                                        </plugin>

Here is the distribution.xml