Hi there,

We met an issue recently and maybe you could provide some help for me.

We have project name "A", and we have a branch called branchA except the mater
branch for this project.

In sometimes, we also want to release the branchA, but it will cause the
confusion when it was upload the nexus, because the branch and the master share
the same groupId and artifactId.

Just curious how you solve this type of issue?

Solution 1: Use the different artifactId will be easiest way.

Solution 2: Update the pom.xml maven jar plugin to make it build a jar like
this: A-branchA.jar. Later, when the release process finished, this jar will
also be uploaded.

But I cannot prevent the A.jar upload, any advice?

Great thanks for your help.

Br,
Tim