Hi Mirko,

Hmmm, just noticed I answered the wrong message of this thread :S
But this is interesting.

I can't find a JIRA issue for it, so feel free to create one.

Robert

Op Fri, 12 Apr 2013 17:44:29 +0200 schreef Mirko Friedenhagen <mfriedenha...@gmail.com>:

Hello,

I probably found the cause: in our Jenkins instance we had set
 MAVEN_OPTS="....-Ddependency.locations.enabled=false". This caused no
problems during normal SNAPSHOT runs but we could not get the
release-plugin working. Nothing was seen even with "-X", release.properties is not even started. Removing the property above from MAVEN_OPTS solved the proplem. I am not sure whether and where to create an issue for this (maybe
it just works as intended :-)).

Regards
Mirko

Regards Mirko