Hi,

I am currently looking into writing an ant based maven plugin. My main
issue is that this plugin depends on an artifact (tar.gz in a company
repository) containing a few ant scripts, whose tasks should be run when
using the plugin.

I declared the dependency in my plugin's pom.xml, and the plugin builds and
installs fine.

When using the plugin from another project, the dependency to my ant
artifact is not pulled from the repository, so not visible from my ant
plugin.

I have seen other discussions where the path to the scripts would be hard
coded in the plugin, but my goal is to keep my ant library nicely packaged
and to avoid this solution.

Does anyone have any experience in doing that kind of things ?

Thanks for you input,

Arnaud