Hello,

I now opened a pull request for jacoco[1] and somehow there seems to
be a change between maven-site-plugin-3.2 and maven-site-plugin-3.3,
the latter one allows to define multiple reportSets like in the
example below resp. on github[2]

[1] https://github.com/jacoco/jacoco/pull/105
[2]
https://github.com/mfriedenhagen/jacoco/blob/5718ea545a9ad17ae057ebc224062d1e0cf7d0a1/jacoco-maven-plugin.test/it/it-site-failsafe/pom.xml#L103