Hi Russell:

    I put the file "fpt.properties" in the root of java source code foler
"src/main/java". And I load the file with ResourceBundle:

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
ResourceBundle resourceBundle =  ResourceBundle.getBundle("ftp");
String host= resourceBundle.getString("host");

    Java Doc says ResourceBundle will looking for the file
"ftp_en_US.properties" for my system local is "en_US". If it can not file
the file "ftp_en_US.properties", ResourceBundle will load the file
"ftp.properties" as default.

   Now the problem is :

   If my project was compile byEclipse, it's all OK when I run the test
case both in Eclipe or run the test case by command "mvn test".

  But if the project was compile by maven (I mean I run "mvn clean"), the
test case will fail with the exception "Can't find bundle".

   I think the class file compile by maven will not load "fpt.properties"
as default when it can not file the file "ftp_en_US.properties"