Hi Wayne,

Let me explain a bit what I'm trying to achieve.
I've created a plugin where I've defined a new packaging type. it uses the
declared dependencies to create a kind of manifest file called Subsystem
manifest.

A subsystem can be composed by one ore more components and each one could
have its own start-order attribute depending on the subsystem it is being
used. So I can't set that in the component manifest.

regards,

Cristiano