Adam Fisk wrote:
That would be great, as it looks like setting up pub-key-auth can be a bit of a trick with raw sshd in Cygwin, at least with the one technique I've looked at. You could e-mail me directly at afiskatspeedymaildotorg (spam avoidance, sorry).
I am using putty for it and it works with pub-key-auth.... If you want
to, I can post the lines from my build.properties...

Per

If you could post the build.properties to the group as well: I'm having similar problems where plink seems to stall on a site:deploy. My properties are as follows:

maven.username=axonrg
maven.scp.executable=pscp
maven.scp.options=-q -batch -pw ssu94176
maven.ssh.executable=plink
maven.ssh.options=-batch -pw ssu94176

TIA
-- Ricardo